Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day

Well ...
First, I fell down.
Then I forgot the bus number.
And I was confused about the schedule.
And I couldn't find my pencil.

No, I am not speaking in the voice of my five year old, or my eight year old. They did very well, thank you very much. And even though I have a slight sprain in my left hand and a big honkin' bruise on my knee cap, at the end of the day, it was a very good day for the boys.

A few pics from the morning ...





Do we really have to do this?













Maybe we'll warm up to the idea ...











Ba ha ha ha ha! Can't hold the excitement in any longer!









The scene at 9:05 ...


Ready to board at 9:08

It's almost exactly a year since we found this house, in this neighborhood. Slowly, but surely, the roots are going down. Community is a wonder to behold. I want to be vitally attached, enriched, enriching.

2 comments:

Journey_of_Life said...

interesting blog you have!

be sure to check mine out too!

i have my blog dedicated to all bloggers!

hope you like it!

http://www.TheBusinessOfMyBusiness.blogspot.com

feel free to suscribe!!

Sally said...

Graet pictures, I hope you all have another wonderful year.