Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year New Look

OK, I'm resolute. Not as resolute as my friend who wants to run a marathon. Or the one who has the goal of inventorying EVERYTHING in her possession for insurance purposes. My resolution only goes as far as getting back into blogging. I've missed it.

There are many reasons I quit for a while, all related to the huge pile-up-o-transitions that only intensified as we finally made our move. Another reason I took a break is the loss of our cameras in the process of moving. My goal was to post pictures from Halloween, our new house, etc, etc, and when the digital camera disappeared, I just got kind of stymied. I'm still stymied about the cameras. Maybe they're still in a box somewhere, but my hunch is they were stolen by our lovely moving men. Hopefully I will have to make a humble apology for that assumption.

But I'm not stymied about blogging. I'm back.

No comments: